Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Vivid X710a 16GB Unlocked GSM Discounts

Ryan (USA) :
Hello 2 all d phone lovers out there I'm just gonna b short. I have bought d HTC vivid 2mths ago an what I expected of the phone I got way more than I bargained 4. Time would fail me 2 say how much this phone challenges the best of phones an wins. Just keep in mine with a gr8 phone comes poor battery but with an extended battery the phone again wins d Grammy........ Thanks HTC

MDias (SmallTown, Ohio USA) :
This phone competes with the best of them.Large screen ,sleek look,full hd camera ,camcorder etc...includes beats auto all is u need is the headphones if u have them like I do the sound is better ! Battery not so great but it will last a full day of work 9 hours sometimes into the night lightly using it..

Girish (Barbados W.I.) :
This seller is a fraud. he sent me a phone which was at&t phone and he unlocked it and sold it to me. the phone is new but was not originally unlocked phone. the serial number on the phone and on the box was different and this is how i figured out. also the manual provided was not original and photocopied and sold in the box. doesn't have the complete info on operation. crap .dont buy the products from such people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét