Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Amaze X715E 4G 16GB Discounts

Joo (Houston, TX U.S.A) :
After 3-4 different BlackBerry models, my wife and I decided we wanted to get something that was a little more versatile. The Amaze had the latest 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor with 1 GHz of RAM, an 8 mp camera and was T-Mobile's top of the line Android so we chose the best of the best! As it stated, it was an extremely fast phone with plenty of versatility but... What we didn't anticipate was the battery life that it takes to do all of those really cool things compared to our old, battery miser BlackBerries! Once we learned how to manage our battery life by turning off options we weren't using - and bought external battery chargers to keep with us so that we didn't have to just pretend like our phone could do this and that but never use them to make batteries last... WE LOVE THEM!! We tried LG G2x's before these and they were junk compared to HTC's technology and user friendly layout!!

Ninkasi (San Diego, CA United States) :
I love this phone. Liked it so much I bought a second for my wife! I was going to get a One series, but the non-removable battery wasn't an option as I travel so much and need to swap when needed. Both the 8MP rear and 2MP front cameras are great. I use the front for Skype when traveling and the wife loves the quality over my laptop's built in camera. The dedicated camera and video buttons are a nice feature compared to my old Desire. Only real fault is the button lights on the home row bleed into the screen area. Now T-Mobile needs to hurry with the Ice Cream Sandwich update!

Virgil (Massachusetts) :
Mine shuts off and restarts, on average, about 3 times a day. No good help from HTC, so I'm just counting the days until I can get rid of it. The physical design is irritiating too: protruding screen, full back comes off, and it's difficult to hold. However, the camera and screen resolution are nice. Overall, avoid it if at all possible. Lots of problems you won't get any help with.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét