Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Droid Eris Verizon Discounts

Lisa D (hudson valley ny) :
Five more months and I can get a new phone...I can't wait! At first, this phone ran fine. After about a year, it slowed down to a snail's pace. I'm not a heavy phone user and I only have a few apps. I don't use VZ navigate because the phone crashes before I can even type in my destination. The touch screen is a bit off and I've calibrated it recently - can't touch the letters/numbers I really want or else the letter/number next to it will appear on the screen. This makes for some painfully slow text messaging and with autocorrect on, I've sent a ton of messages with random words inserted. My favorite contacts screen seems to shuffle my contacts around periodically so I'm always calling the wrong person. This happens so often that it has become a running joke amongst my friends. Overall, I would not buy this phone again and I definitely would not recommend it to a friend...an enemy? perhaps.

Goldie Sample (Flint, MI USA) :
Nice Phone. It serves its purpose, nothing fancy. The seller (PPcell Liquidations) is very unprofessional. The e-mails that they sent me in reference to my order were unbelievable. The HTC has nice features but I wish there was a way to delete pre programmed applications. These applications take up memory and screen space.

Mayhoua Lor (NEW YORK) :
I don't like this phone at all. It doesn't do what I want it to do. I've had to restart it quite a few times since I bought it in the last few months due to the phone's constant freeze of the screen. It doesn't dial when I dial on the keypad. It wouldn't catch wifi unless it gets restarted first. I wouldn't have bought this if I'd known it'd give me so much trouble.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét