Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC MyTouch 4g Android UNLOCKED Discounts

Angie R. (KINGSBURG, CA, US) :
I got this phone about a year ago and had loved it! I had a few minor problems that I was able to resolve, but recently this phone has been nothing but a big problem! I don't use very many apps on it nor has it been damaged in any way. I've had to do 2 factory resets on the device recently. It has repeatedly crashed on me in the middle of doing something simple like a text message, it has significant lag time in doing anything, and now there is zero sound from the speaker! It doesn't play sound from a video, a call, a notification, an alarm, nothing! All it does is vibrate. My cell carrier is replacing it for me, fortunately, but I was surprised that these are not available as the exchange piece. I had to get an upgraded phone. That says to me that they know this phone has issues! I know phones don't last forever, but it should at least last for a year!

Phoenix (Los Angeles, CA) :
Although i didnt buy this item here i just want to make sure all the customers are aware of the QC issue in this phone. Basically there are two types of manufacturers for M4G - Taiwan and Chinese. The taiwan version mobile is having very bad screen means colors fade out when you change the viewing angle and the chinese version where the screen is brilliant. Also the chip used in this mobile is 50/50 chance of getting bad one which will become a brick phone if you root it . I have bought this phone and now worried on how to return my Taiwan version phone. Please go for Atrix 4g (Iam not a fan/employee of motorola my friend has one atrix which is like a champ:) ) ..its the best phone you can get now :) Please browse xda forum/android central about M4G before buying this item.

Reddy314 (AMARILLO, TX, US) :
I test drove several phones in the span of one month trying to find the right one. Sadly, I don't think it's out there (not an iPhone fan). This phone is nice. Big screen, 4G, user friendly. Unfortunately, you almost always have to have it plugged in. Battery sucks. Better prepare yourself for a car charger, an extended battery pack or an extra power cord for work.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét