Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HTC myTouch 3G Unlocked Android Discounts

D. Hu "PET man" (Knoxville, TN) :
I bought the phone. It arrived on time. The phone has a T-mobile logo on it. I placed my ATT SIM card with data plan in the phone but could not pass the google activation. The error message is "can not find network". I borrowed a T-mobile SIM card with data plan from a friend. Then I could finish the google activation. Swapped back to my ATT SIM card, I could make a phone call, but still could not use 3G service. Browsed on Internet, got following info "AT$T 3G network works on 850/1900 MHz bands. The myTouch 3G is only compatible with the 900/1700/2100 MHz 3G bands which means it will work with T-Mobile's 1700/2100 3G network. and the european 900/2100Mhz 3G network. But not AT$T." So I returned the phone.

Bolialbo (USA) :
Great device for the price, I bought it to send it overseas. it came unlocked as stated, they've been using the phone for a while now and reported no problems whatsoever, it might not be able to do all the wonders that current smart phones do these days but it does the job, if you want a phone just to do the basic like calling, texting and regular browsing go for this one, for 120 bucks you can't go wrong

Meimei (MA) :
I like this phone. Especially since TMobile were going to charge me $400+ for an android phone.. even for a "valued" customer! Only thing was phone did not come with a manual, so got it on-line. Tmobile here help me set it up- without a problem. I have issues with the keyboard since I am used to a regular keyboard for texting.
The product came very quickly.. No problems

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét