Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Inspire 4G No Contract AT&T Cell Discounts

ATrain (Illinois, USA) :
This phone is awful! I had to have mine replaced twice ($120) each time. The first time the screen just stopped working for no reason at all and the second time the phone wouldn't charge for no reason at all. It started vibrating at two in the morning while it was sitting on my night stand and wouldn't stop until I took out the battery. It's no wonder this phone is discontinued. After spending $100 on the phone and $125 to replace it every time it broke I finally gave up and got a cheap pre paid phone hooked up to my plan. So glad I did.

Dawn A. Berthold (Okla USA) :
After only a day the microphone stopped working. In less than three months the entire phone died. I contacted the seller to replace the phone or give me a refund $199.88. I sent it to them they sent the phone back to me accusing me of tampering with the phone and even insinuated that it was not their phone. Very disappointed with this purchase. I'm out a phone and my money!!!!

James (GA USA) :
I purched this phone and had to return it cause I found another phone. I emailed them in regaurds to returning the cell phone and I was advised to refuse the package. Two months late I had never gotten my money back. When I had initially emailed them they said that they were behind on the refunds. I know how it is working retail so I let it go. But when I had gotten my next credit card bill there was no money credited back to me. This is the worst experience I have had with amazon. Do not buy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét