Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Aria Black WiFi Android Unlocked GSM Discounts

Jack K. (USA) :
I have been using this product now for 1.5 years. I have rooted it and installed CM7 (Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread) with which you can move almost any application to the SD card. So the aforementioned memory issue is really not a problem. If you are a power user and comfortable with rooting and installing ROMs I would highly recommend it. What I most like is the form factor since I really do not like to carry a big smartphone in my pocket.

P. Brady (Alaska) :
I've owned a number of phones over the years and I've never had a phone that breaks so easily as the HTC Aria does. I am now on my third one in seven months, after the screens of first two broke when they fell. I'm not the kind of person who is careless with their phones and I rarely drop them; the second one even had a silicon case on it. However, both broke on the first fall on a hard surface. The issue appears to be that the edge of the screen is exposed so any fall in which the phone lands on the edge will cause it to break. The only solution seems to be to get a bulky hard case for the phone, which kind of defeats one of the reasons for choosing the Aria, which is to get a smartphone that is relatively small. Otherwise, I am mostly happy with the functionality and performance of the phone. Too bad HTC made such an obvious mistake in the design.

Comia (Russia,Arkhangelsk) :
I chose this item because it was similar to a previous phone I had, was compatible with my plan and was compact so I would be less likely to drop it. The only thing that is a problem is texting cause the board is small. It is easier to landscape the screen to type and text. However, I prefer a qwerty keypad to the touchscreen so others may not find this a problem. Yet, obviously this has been noted as a problem so HTC provides a lot of suggestions when typing to help with identifying errors.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét