Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Sensation Z710E Unlocked GSM Android Discounts

Andy Philip "Trini Christian" (TRINIDAD) :
Firstly, this HTc has fantastic features. I was contemplating buying the nokia N8 since it has a lot of features. Then I checked out this baby. If you're looking for a good smartphone, this is a smart choice. Few things to note though, like most smartphones, the battery time sucks, and the volume on the phone is not very loud

Russ Gooberman (Beverly Hills, CA United States) :
I'm a late comer to the smartphone parade - (or the 21st century, depending on your perspective), but I was intent on buying an Android phone, and this one fit the bill. It's a sleek, responsive, high utility phone, and because of its unlocked nature, I was able to get a very good deal with Simple Mobile, getting unlimited talk, text, and web access (3G) for $40 a month. Couldn't be happier.

Hiker "Hiker" (Seattle, WA USA) :
impressive phone. I bought for a month long trip to New Zealand and it worked great. Bought a sim card in airport for 2 gigs for $40 us dollars. Used skype and it as a hotspot for 4 other devices at times. The guy at the vodafone store did like 5 different things to settings to get to work so it is not very simple to know how to set up. this works in the states on the T-mobile network but I have not been able to get it to work on at&t network. Not sure why a real bummer as I just wanted a 1 time sim card data and t mobile is monthly charge. camera and several workings and feeling of phone surpassed my Motorola Bionic. Camera better than bionic too.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét