Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC One S 4g Android Phone Grey Blue 16gb Discounts

Michael S. "Mike" (Pasadena, CA) :
This phone for T-mobile was ok not the best. Unforntally HTC stopped all software support for it so there will be no more updates to it, and if your lucky you wont encounter the dreaded home button(Helicoptering) issue. Overall: don't recommend this phone to anyone, you might as well go for the ONE.

Juan (MA) :
I bought this product 20 days ago, expecting a brand new htc one s (didn't care if it was t-mobile or not, even if the picture shows a htc one s t-mobile) but what i got from these guys was a used one, on top of that, it's completely damage!! it won't start no matter what it's useless, now i have to wait till amazon return me my money so i can buy another one! THANKS!! Be warned that this could happen to you with them!

Corey Y. (USA) :
I like Google and everything they are adding, but too many camera issues. The camera is stuck in self portrait now. I have rebooted it, updated it and everything else. It will not scan bar codes and says there is no forward facing camera. I gave it a 3 stars at first and got more pissed off when I started typing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét