Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HTC ThunderBolt 4G LTE Android Discounts

FB3159 (Miami, FL USA) :
Great performance, 3G and 4G are properly fast, Android is really good, you can customize it a lot; also enormous number of Apps available for all kinds of things. Nice screen with great size, and the phone is not very bulky, fine on that subject. Its Processor and RAM memory should be better though, it's not that great when compared to newer phones. Also battery life could be improved.

Lirpastra (MD) :
Only a couple of months after I bought this phone, it turned itself off inexplicably and would not turn back on. It just broke for no reason, sitting in the passenger seat of my car while I was on a road trip. No one touched, nothing happened to it. I had to get it replaced. Fifteen months later, I am now on my third replacement and the touch screen has so many dead spots that I can barely use it for emergency calls, forget text or internet. This phone breaks. Also, it eats battery life, even with the extended life battery. This phone will not live through your contract!

Charles Kalinowski (Oakland, CA United States) :
The phone came with a bad battery. The phone itself seems fine, but it keeps dying. As soon as the new battery arrives, I will be able to rate the phone better. I was going to return it, but when the phone I purchased to replace it finally arrived (it took much longer than Amazon purchases usually take) it was missing a sim card. The offer to not clearly state that a sim card would be included, but "like new" implies that it should be ready to use. My overall experience with buying cell phones has gone from Excellent (the iPhone 4 that I bought for my daughter came early and ready to use) to questioning whether I want to do this again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét