Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HTC One X with Beats Audio Discounts

Juan Ferrer (florida, usa) :
the HTC one x is truly an awesome super phone, It's really smooth and very speedy with no lags. the built quality is excellent, the camera is superb. the screen is really great has true colors and excellent viewing angles. and the tegra zone optimized games for tegra 3 are really awesome, excellent graphics the best for android when optimized with tegra 3. I am not to crazy about HTC sense kind of slows phone a bit sometimes, I added apex launcher and let me tell you this phone is super fast with this launcher. my previous phones iPhone 4s and Samsung galaxy note were great phones, but can't touch the HTC one x.

Aca (TX, USA) :
This is the at&t version of one x. It has a dual core processor unlike the quad-core processor of famous one x. Moreover at&t disabled many handy menu items such as transfer (to transfer old phone's memo). Finally the is no ear phones in the box.
So be careful when buying this item and don't confuse it with the known one x model

HuntersPad (Anchorage, AK) :
I came from the Galaxy note, This is a decent phone, But I had some issues which I knew is to do with HTC as I have read a lot about screen ripple issues and Yellow warm screen tint. Did have a few data issues but nothing major. Besides all these problems if you get a good one its a really good phone. The one thing I really enjoyed about it though was for an android phone the better life was the BEST!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét