Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HTC One 32GB Unlocked Discounts

TinTin (London UK) :
The HTC One is just a BEAUTIFUL, no, GORGEOUS! phone. I love it. The battery lasts with moderate use for me (emails, internet, a few games played) 7am to 6pm. The phone is so fast and smooth. I've rooted the device and removed HTC Sense 5 and now have it Google Play Edition. This makes the phone so much faster and delivers way better on performance.

Mechie (USA) :
Sturdy phone with all the features you will actually use! No issues yet after a month's use. Was concerned about the camera however it takes great shots, zoom detail on a picture taken will not be as good as S4 however dim light it beats the S4 totally! Beats audio and screen display is awesome! No flimsy plastic casing so no need to worry about durability. Call quality and speaker phone both excellent. No regrets on this purchase!

kelvin (NY) :
I like the design, it looks so cool and polycarbonate makes it lighter and touch solid.
I believe the powerful camera feature will satisfy most picky people as long as you've experienced it.
Definitely my best choice of next smartphone purchase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét