Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC C110E Radar Unlocked Discounts

PAULINE MWANGI (Cincinnati, OH, US) :
The phone was okey but the charger/adaptor did not work for me. There were about 3-4 pieces which i believe was meant for the customer to put together but never worked out. Believed there was a piece broken because no matter how much i tried it kept falling apart. The (1) tiny screw was not playing any purpose coz it kept falling off. plugging it to the wall was a waste of time as the two small metal pieces would not hold on to the wall seemed to be too thin. All in all the phone was alright but i had to buy another charger.

Natisha Hall (Mother Earth) :
The shipping was very fast but when I got the phone It wasn't what I was exspecting. If my hubby hadn't had the same phone I would of never of figured out how to switch it from spanish to english. Phone works good but it is not 3g or 4g. If your looking for 4g this phone is not for you.

Misha (chicago) :
I just received the mobile phone from amazon HTC HTC C110E Radar Unlocked
Smartphone with Windows Phone OS 7.5, 5MP Camera, Touchscreen, Wi-Fi,
GPS--No Warranty (Metal Silver). I checked it no and it does not work. It
has system problem. When i click on the applicatiuon buttons it shows
errors

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét