Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC T8788 7 Surround Unlocked Discounts

Arkmommy (arkansas) :
I always wait to review things until I've had them at least a month. I bought it as a Father's Day gift for husband and he loves it. We are partial though as we gave up Apple products a couple years ago and are now 100% loyal Windows/Microsoft fans. But if the phone was crap, believe me I would say it so you would be spared the purchase. The only thing is he isn't able to open up pictures. He fully believes that is an issue with him not figuring out something and not a default with the phone.

J. T. Stinson (Greensboro, NC) :
So nice to finally have a phone that just works perfectly. I love the windows phone OS, and this phone is a great starter for someone on the fence. I've had an iPhone 3G (IMO, too expensive for the quality) and two androids. Making the switch was a little difficult, but so so so so so worth it.

William (Memphis, TN USA) :
I buy this phone for my mother and is weas phone I ever bot in my life. I will advice any one not to buy, because you weast your money if you buy this phone. This phone have so many problems, 1, it has a problem about the Battery. The battery die less then fourty seconds , 2, the net work is really bad, 3, it become so hot when you put it on charge. So there is no way this phone will help any one to buy. So please if you lestline to me don't buy. Thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét