Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Inspire 4G Unlocked Discounts

Terry Agorgianitis "Harley Dude" (Scottsdale AZ) :
Does not work on T-mobile network as advertised. This is not an unlocked phone, it is an AT&T branded phone. I am so pissed. I just activated a new T-mobile account only to find out that this is an AT&T phone. It has AT&T right on the phone as well as loaded with their apps. T-mobile uses different frequency's than AT&T.

Valentina (Grantsville, MD) :
Through out the life span of cell phones I have had countless types of phones, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, and Iphone. The last time I had an HTC it did not work well at all. It would always freeze on me. So recently due to the fact that my Iphone was just a piece of fragile glass that shattered on me the first time it fell I decided to go for the HTC Inspire. Boy.. this phone is fun. There are so many features that not even Iphone has. It is fast, texting is a lot more easier. The screen is a great size that you can see anything. It has a camera that puts Iphone camera to shame. Takes great pictures. So if you are thinking about a phone but not too sure which one to go for I recommend the HTC Inspire. You won't regret it I promise.. :)

Malgorzata Trybula (MA) :
I am so disappointed with the description of the phone, your descriptions says that this phone is unlocked which is not true, this phone is not unlocked and to unlocked it cost me $30, I will never buy phones on line again especially when it says unlocked and comparable with t-mobile. Very unhappy it does not work the way I thought it will the internet connections are not as good as it should be. Your advertise is false, if you saying that phone is unlocked then unlocked very unhappy with that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét