Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Freestyle F5151 Pd53100 Unlocked Discounts

Phil (USA) :
I have gone through 3 replacements of this phone! It is NOT a good phone! When you get a text, it sends the same text at LEAST 2 times, the touch screen is okay, but after about a month it becomes laggy, the battery life is very bad, it heats up really fast! And for me, the first time I got the phone, about 2 months later, it wouldn't let me call people! I would press the dial pad and nothing would show up. Not a good phone! I am doing ou a favor...DO NOT GET IT!

Stephanie (Somewhere in Indiana) :
I got my HTC phone after At&t screwed me over with my smartphone and my data service's. unable to pay the money to getout of there damn contract i decided to dumb my phone down to a "basic" phone, and i must say i LOVE this phone. To me it is just like having a smartphone except i do not get the App market. but the internet is great on it, the music player works just like on my old HTC inspire. overall for $100 this phone isn't that bad. it actually reminds me of the original iphone.

Mark Wohlpart "mark" (USA) :
Just to clarify: THIS ISNT AN ANDROID PHONE. It isn't even considered a smart phone, so you won't be forced into a $30 data package. considering it isn't a smart phone, it is a great phone for what it is. Ignore the reviews that say this phone is unstable. With the update (google HTC Freestyle Update), the OS is stable and the multiple message issue is pretty much resolved. The phone is packed with features, considering it isn't a smart phone. The touch screen is just as good as an iphone, and the keyboard has an advanced autocorrect feature. Overall, it's a great phone for what it is.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét