Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HTC ONE M7 32GB Factory Unlocked Discounts

Scott Gaspar () :
Needed an upgrade from my old Samsung SII Skyrocket. I debated the new S4 and the ONE. I finally chose the one because the groovy new features on the S4 were things that I would never use. I'm a business power user, and Samsung has never made a speakerphone worth a squat. I can conference several people on my ONE on speaker and it sounds like we are all in the same room. The noise canceling technology is great in the car too. Didn't think I would have much interest in the Beats Audio built into the phone, but it's fantastic. This device has now become my primary audio device too. Compared to my old Samsung, and my wife's new Samsung, the battery on this ONE lasts at least 40% longer.

Zora Naron (Hunt Valley, MD, US) :
The HTC One is everything I expect from a phone and more. It takes a little adjustment to get used to the layout but if you read the manual and tips and tricks you get used to it in no time. Being an "apple" girl I had bought the iphone 4s. But after having to download app after app to try to get it to work the way I wanted and then having trouble getting easy navigation from Siri, I sent it back. The navigation on HTC works perfectly. Understands me every time. Car mode is excellent. Sound is amazing. Camera is the best I have seen from a phone. I love the HTC sense and being able to choose what feeds I receive. Battery life is as expected and not a problem. I like being able to customize it for data usage so that I don't use more than I want. I am with consumer cellular and it was easy to set up with their settings. I have only had it a week but I am loving it more and more everyday. The sleek silver goes well with my mac book pro. Sorry Apple, you missed the boat on this one.

Sherwin Thomas (Trinidad and Tobago) :
I find myself doing a lot on this phone that was previously reserved for my tablet. The screen is brilliant and even blinkfeed, which I thought I was going to hate, I find myself using and enjoying, even with it's limitations. The camera is great if you keep most of your phoitos on you phone, not the best if you share on a larger screen.
All in all, its a great phone with a beautiful design that you can't go wrong with, an excellent buy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét