Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Discounts

Strbildr (hudson valley ny) :
htc droid incredible is a nice upgrade from the htc eris i used for two years, i like to buy the phones new out of contract once they become slightly outdated , they still work great but i don't pay full price or get locked in. so far the incredible has been very reliable and easy to use, battery life is just fine , i use the advanced app killer all the time. so far so good, i think one thing people fail to remember is that these are phones with small batteries that some ask to do the things of a laptop all day that has a battery 100x the size . realistic expectations are required and you will be satisfied with your smart phone.

T. Walker "NVMT" (Henderson, NV USA) :
It works for me. I use it obviously for a phone, for email, texting, Twitter, Facebook, Words with Friends, camera, as a PDA. I got an extra battery, but I really do not have a problem with the battery. Perhaps with a day of heavy use. I just got it because of the reviews about battery life. I even have the live wallpaper, which does not seem to affect the battery life. It is not the newest phone out, so I am sure there is better, but to buy a phone to be contract free, I love it.

Will B (Chatsworth, CA United States) :
This phone arrived on time from the seller, as described and everything. The phone is exactly what I needed for my new job. The camera is good, it takes great pictures. The screen looks good and has good clarity. The phone is hard to bog down using a number of different apps. The only downside is that the battery took a while to charge (I charged it for about 18 hours yesterday and it got full, but that might be because it was new). All in all, a great phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét