Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC A9192 Inspire 4G Unlocked Discounts

RK (US) :
As per the description we should receive unlocked phone but we received the locked phone that too in the AT&T Box.
Not sure whom to ask and why they sent it like that. I thought Amazon is good in sending the items for the buyers but its kind of cheating the customers. Please be careful if you are buying this phone.

D. Boyce (North Carolina,USA) :
When video is playing or an audio podcast if u turn the phone to landscape view or back to portrait view it will skip. By skip I mean it goes onto the next podcast. It does the same thing when I listen to Pandora radio I.e. Changes on it's own to the next song without my hitting the next advance button. I have tried shutting off the accelerometer but his has not helped at all. I a convinced this is one of the bad batches that HTC made. Or I at least had the impression HTC made good phones.

Steve "Steve" (San Diego, Ca USA) :
Great phone, but battery has minimal performance, you have to charge this phone constantly. The seller was fantastic when I had a problem with original purchase. Replacement phone works as advertised. HTC makes a great product but needs to provide a better battery for longer life.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét