Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Red New No Contract Verizon Cell Discounts

Tammy Porter (Los Angeles, CA) :
I received it very quickly. I love it. And even though it said it was new, I wasn't sure if new meant brand new and I was so excited that new was BRAND New! Thanks so much for offering this at a low price. I bought a refurbished one two months ago for alot more and it just didn't last, so I was glad that this was was new and cheaper. Thanks again!

James F Crandall (CA) :
I hated my iPhone 4S. I loved my Droid X and turned it back on and gave away my iPhone to a friend. My Droid was old and acting slow so i ordered this phone. I still have over a year to renew my Verizon contract, so this phone worked perfect. I don't like that the technology is older, but it serves it's purpose. I like that most times it doesn't take forever to turn on. It turns right on and I can use it right away. i will stick to a droid phone or something similar when I renew with Verizon, if I stay with them.

Jessica (, UTAH, US) :
I had ordered this phone with a 2 year contract 11 months ago. I had to replace the phone after only 8 months because of a defective charging port. When I brought the phone to my local Verizon store, they basically told me that it is an extremely common problem with the Incredible 2. After only having the replacement phone for 3 months, the same problem happened and I have to get ANOTHER replacement!! This is 2 replacment phones and I'm less than a year into my contract! I am stuck with this phone for another year, I will most likely have to replace it a couple more times by then. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét