Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC One X 16GB Unlocked GSM Discounts

Travis (Texas) :
I ordered up and paid a hefty fee for what was advertised as an unlocked international version of the HTC One X. Global Mobiles sent me an unlocked One X that had a T-Mobile Germany software build. The phone had a T-Mobile boot up screen and was full of T-Mobile crapware in German. If you are selling a real unlocked international HTC One X then it shouldn't have any carrier branding whatsoever. Luckily enough I flashed a custom rom shortly after but it was quite annoying to not receive what I paid (proabably too much) for.

Harry Chen (St. Paul, MN USA) :
The total space was more like 9g + 2g... The phone is unlocked, but it's definitely not the international version. It came with AT&T branding, not the HTC one, so I'm not sure what happened to this phone before I received it. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying this, it's probably not going to be what you expect for the hefty price. I don't get 4G--even when it tells me "4G." There's nothing I can do about this now, sadly, but for anyone else who wants to buy a phone I recommend trying to find a store instead

Chip (Texas,USA) :
I have always been a HTC fan until this phone. There is a known problem with the SIM card tray. There is a defect in the design causing many phones to have SIM card errors. I am on my 3rd phone in 10 month and now HTC denies the problem and refuses to replace it. If you search HTC one X SIM error you will see pages of reports on this problem. If it wasn't for AT&T admitting the problem and offering an early upgrade, I would be stuck with paying full price to replace this phone. I will never by an HTC product again nor do I recommend them to anybody. Do yourself a favor and search HTC One X sim card error before considering this phone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét