Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HTC T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide Black Unlocked Discounts

Luis A. Perez (Atlanta, GA USA):
This phone is amazing there is so much you can do with it. The phone first came with Android 1.6, but I later updated to Android 2.1 and it made it alot faster and better to work with. The battery life on this phone is not so great it does not last a whole day. You can also use this phone as a mp3 player and it works really well. It is not as fast as the newer phones and when I download certain apps it slows down. The internet browser is awesome and you can watch flash based websites. The google apps work really well and I love the google calendar that syncs with the google calendar on my PC. It is an awesome phone, but it is not as fast as newer phones out there and the I wished the battery life was better on it.

Momof3 (Oklahoma) :
I bought this phone because it was advertised as having wifi calling and portable hotspot. It does have a thing that say hotspot but it wont turn on. So after T-Mobile replacing the phone twice I finally contacted HTC only to find out that this phone does not support hotspot. So basically I wasted alot of money on a phone that doesnt do what it said it would. Glad my contract is up in a few months so I can find something else. It's an ok phone otherwise but has no memory even with an SD Card because alot of things wont save to the card. It wants to keep them on the phone for some reason. Also the battery doesnt stay charged all day. All in all, I would not buy this phone.

Carsenior Waymyers (NY) :
This phone didn't last no time no more than 3 weeks. I had to Power it on and off for it to work. The touch screen wasn't working properly. I had to use the house button and back button on the inside. Eventually the touch screen went out completely. I was unable to use the phone (period) I had text messages I couldn't check and calls I couldn't answer. This phone suck, I wouldn't recommend it to no one. Now that I think about it I had one of these phones once before and kept having problems out of it. I feel the Seller knew this phone was defective when they put it online.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét