Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Sensation Z710E Unlocked GSM Android Discounts

R. Houghton "gamerbibliophile" (Zephyrhills, FL United States) :
This is without a doubt, the best smartphone I have ever owned. Its fast, sexy, and amazing. The screen is drop dead gorgeous, all colors are bright and crisp. And it's a HUGE screen. It's fast and responsive, runs any and all apps quick as lightening. the camera is AMAZING, especially for a phone. You'll find yourself falling in total love with this phone, as I have. The only downside to it so far is that it gets a little warm if you're playing a game, but I understand that's probably because it's so powerful. Get yourself an early xmas gift and order this phone, and make sure to get a nice protective case too!!

Steven (NY) :
First thing I noticed when I opened the UPS box was that it came in a Tmobile Box. It is not the unbranded Z710E version Advertised. It has Tmobile software. I'm not sure if they opened the box to unlock the device, or if it was used, but when I got it, the seal was broken, and the box has obviously been opened. There wasn't even a plastic screen thing to peel off. It is not the Z710E version. This is a great phone but I am highly unsatisfied that it has Tmobile crap on it and the tmobile logo. I do not want to see tmobile each time i turned the phone on.

Beata (Elmwood park,IL) :
I bought it for my husband for Christmas and it only lasted him a couple of months. The ringer volume broke all of a sudden. The ring volume is turned up all the way in settings, however there is no sound when ringing. When I googled the problem it seems like it's a very common issue. I didn't have any insurance on it so too bad for me. I went to get it checked and I was told it needed new processor. I 'd rather buy a different phone than put more money in this one. It's not worth it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét