Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC S728e One X+ 4G Quad-Band GSM Discounts

Ashyford (Trinidad) :
I have used a Palm Treo, a two Blackberries, and two Samsung Android smart phones before trying the HTC One X+. The form factor was great. Super slim, super light, solid and durable. I could not be happier. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy HTC's implementation of Android. I found rooting the device way more complicated than rooting a Samsung device. Finally, the nail in the coffin, I found the sound volume to be too low when I tried to go on a run. I could not hear the music. Whether or not the "Beats by Dre" software was turned on or off, I could not hear the music. Weeks before, I was jogging with my Samsung Skyrocket to the same tracks and could definitely hear the music and no one else. I returned it for an S4 and feel much better about the switch.

Sandra Roxana Gamboa (USA) :
When i bought this phone from Amazon Warehoses Deals i though this was an At&t version, better than that it was the international version, used like new with original accesories except beats audio headphones and american charger converter. Dispite of that, i'm very pleased and happy with this phone, just love it and will buy again from Amazon Warehouses Deals. 100% recommended..

Danni (CA) :
I received my phone almost a week before expected, it is exactly the phone I wanted, and you can't even tell the phone was used! This phone is in pristine condition and it works perfectly! I am so pleased with every step from ordering to receiving my phone!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét