Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC T320e One V Unlocked Android Discounts

M. Lariscy (Kentucky) :
This is a solid phone when I wanted an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich (found out that my Motorola Atrix HD would forever be stuck in Gingerbread). Pretty basic, no HDMI out; no front facing camera; internet outside of Wifi a little slow; but I use my cell phone pretty sparingly. If you use your phone for everything, probably should look elsewhere... but I am happy with it for what I use it for.

Marina Bekker (Piedmont, SC) :
So this phone is DAMN awesome. Feels so good in your hand, nice and sturdy but slim! Metalic feeling and not plasticy. Screen is super sharp and clear. PROBLEM! The battery is sealed so you cant remove/exchange it, AND if you use a SIM card, once you remove it the spring inside breaks so it will no longer read the card for the life of the phone. THAT was a HUGE bust.
HOWEVER, if you dont plan on taking out your SIM once in, than this is great!
Anothoer minus is that there is no front camera, in case you facetime or skype.

George E. Jelly "GeorgeJ" (Heidelberg, GER) :
I am very impressed with this phone - beautiful (although small-ish) display and build quality. It's solid and feels like it's made out of a single piece of aluminum (which - I think it is!). HTC Sense overlaid onto Android is a welcome and functional addition. That said, be aware that at least on my sample, the little plastic cover on the bottom doesn't quite fit back on correctly after placing the SIM card in the phone. Otherwise, it's truly a five-star phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét