Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC A8181 G2 Vision Google Android Unlocked Discounts

Maksea (Houston, TX) :
This is the best phone that I have ever had. As soon as I saw it I fell in love every thing I want in a phone. The android apps store is incredible, can't believe it took to me so long to switch. The 800 mhz processor is fast really. Setting up is not that difficult and you'll enjoy evry step its fun. Only thing the battery use is like a day and ah half cuz of all the apps running. Does help to quite some apps to save battery power. My phone didn't come with a micro sd card so I'll have to purchase an 8md for currently using a 2md I had on my nokia. Overall gr8 phone.

Jarad (Indianapolis, Indiana) :
Product is NOT a G2, it is a remake of the phone, for starters the battery doesn't fit in as in a normal G2. (which i had owned prior)
This phone will not allow system upgrades and the graphics and all around features are of poorer quality than the real thing. It will get you by if you had never owned a G2 prior to this purchase. Id take your money elsewhere

R. Dantu "Hawk Eyes" (Roc,NY) :
I have had it for over an year now. Bought it unlocked. using it with t-mobile networks. Is loaded with Cyanogen Mod 7 ver 7.1.0. Use about 100+ apps on it. With few clock speed settings, in general wi-fi usage, gps and switching between apps, multi tasking has been very impressive. No speed issues out of a single processor running at over 1.2Ghz all the time. Very stable. No hardware issues, key issues or button issues. Very sturdy product. Highly recommended. 3 members in my family across the world uses it. I have no plans to switch over to dual core phones as its not required. Plays medium intensive games, angry birds and tons of other games with ease. I have never seen a lag. Is my official GPS system, multimedia player, remote browsers, wi-fi hotspot and excellent Netflix and hulu plus viewer. What more can I say?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét