Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HTC EVO 4G Android Cell Discounts

Hunter (Hawaii) :
Good: The phone seems to work okay.
Bad: I purchased this phone from Amazon, thinking I would get a new phone... it isn't. Upon my activation, I typed the MSID from inside my phone and Sprint couldn't activate it. Upon talking with customer service, she had me find a different MSID in the phone's software settings. She said the mis-match is often caused by different phone parts that are assembled during the refurbishing process. Amazon should look at this vendor for its product misrepresentation. This phone should have been properly labeled as a refurbished product. If I had known it was refurbished, I don't think I would have purchased it.

JR (Chicago, USA) :
I love my EVO. I've had it since it was released. I'm now 18 months into my phone and i'm just as happy with it as i was the day i picked it up. I'm coming up on my 2 yr upgrade with Sprint and i don't have any intention of upgrading. What would i upgrade to? The I-Phone doesn't have 4g. The software has been very stable and Sprint tends to update the EVO before other phones. My only complaint is not being able to remove some of the useless apps the come pre-installed on the phone. I've been able to do most everything from my phone when i'm not in my office. Best thing i ever did.

Kay (New Orleans, LA United States) :
The HTC EVO 4G is a great phone, however the seller of the phone failed to inform me that the phone will only work for a few days! I guess that's why it had such a great price. I had sprint program the phone and update my profile and firmware, everything was great for a few days then the phone just stop working. I wasn't able to send callls nor receive any calls. I also couldn't use my internet as well as text. Thank goodness I had insurance on the phone. Sprint had to correct the problem. Buying a used phone from this seller was a bad idea.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét