Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Vivid 4G AT&T Discounts

Sam (Milky Way) :
HTC Vivid is such an awesome phone that I've been dreaming about having. Now i finally have it on my hand! The product is brand new in the original box, and the unlocked code is provided in the box too. When I insert the T-Mobile SIM card in it, it allows me to put the unlocked code. Then it will work perfectly. The dealer even sent me a car charger and a case, which is really nice. All in all, this is a phone you never regret using.

E. Carrozza (Florida, USA) :
This was my first smart phone purchase and so I have nothing to compare it too. So far I do love it but still learning how to use it. I purchased because reviews said it was a great phone and had a great camera. The camera is really not that great. The images are grainy and I've tried some adjustments I've read about online but still not that great. I own a canon powershot A95 camera which gives gorgeous pictures maybe not a fair comparison since it is a camera vs a phone. I will say that I was very happy to leave my current provider w their stupid contracts and move to a pay as you go which is much cheaper. Go Simple Mobile!

Lisa Preity (Caracas, Venezuela) :
This phone is amazing haven't put it down much since I got it lol the features are great as well. I just love the photo quality. However since it's an AT&T branded phone I'm not able to use my WiFi hotspot which really bites. But all in all it's great & I would recommend it to everyone :D

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét