Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HTC G1 Google Android Unlocked Discounts

Amit Gupta (Texas) :
This is first time I ordered a mobile from Amazon. This was a risk for me but when I opened the packed I was relieved. The mobile is in good condition and working fine. I liked this HTC due to Google applications but the mobile seems to be slower than I can use. I am using it in India and have GPRS (internet) in mobile. But my mobile works very slow while connected to internet.

Derk (USA) :
First off this phone is awesome! Great design! love the features! Nice keyboard for large hands. Touch screen gets a A+. Track ball in very nice as well. And the Android operating system is outstanding. It mite not be as fast as some of the new phones or android OS's but its still pretty quick considering your connection speed. Easy to set up and use. WiFi works great. No problem with hooking up to AT&T, even connected and registered to the data network by its self. Witch isn't common with unlocked phones. This is a steal for the price. One of the best built and design cell phones i have ever used.

Linda A. Dixon "LINDA A DIXON" (ST. LOUIS MO) :
The telephone was purchased for my grandson. The only complaint I have heard thus far was the charger did not work. That was the least of my concerns. The phone was just as the Seller described.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét