Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HTC A9192 Inspire 4G Unlocked Discounts

robert (West Coast USA) :
I had read all the negative reviews for this phone but the good ones out weighed the bad so I decided to give it a go. The unit I was sent was defective out of the box and I remembered all the people advising against it. I contacted amazon and they immediately sent out a new phone and gave me a ups label to return the defective one @ no extra cost. The second phone has been working perfectly and amazon's superior customer service took some of the sting off of getting a non working unit the first time. On an additional note, all those warnings of poor battery life, I've gotten the battery so far to go 36 to 40 hours btwn charges. over all it has been worth the price, just be sure to buy from amazon directly as you will then have the their guaranty backing you up.

Juan Jose Chamorro (Hot Springs, AR) :
THe Phones Works Excelent, great speed, the cam get really great quality... Android + HTC sense is a nice interface... The only issue with the phone is the battery Life, but if you have a car charger and USB cable with you in the office you dont need to worry about it.... if ATT release the gingerbread update will be perfect!

Franco Martinez Carballo "Franco Mac" (Costa Rica) :
The item description says that is an unlocked phone but it's not. I have tried with 3 different companies and anybody could use it.
The SIM always says that the Network is locked and requires a SIM network unlock PIN no matters what. I use too many SIM cards from those companies and those ones did not work either.
I do not know how Amazon allows this kind of situations. this is a fraud!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét