Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC 8X Windows 8 AT&T Blue Color Discounts

Daniel Casentini () :
I was hunting for a new phone when I moved back to the US and couldn't believe what people are paying for their contracts. I got this phone unlocked and threw a TMobile pay-as-you-go SIM card for a $100 bucks., it works perfect for me. I don't need to update Facebook every 5 minutes and there is enough free wifi around that I can get Internet pretty much anywhere anyway. As far as the phone itself goes, I thought I was going to have trouble liking win8 after being in an iPhone the last 4 years, but I actually like it better than my old iPhone. There aren't as many apps out there yet, but there are a lot of good ones and I imagine more are being worked on and being released often. Bye for now iPhone and expensive contracts, I'm 100% satisfied.

Mark (NJ, USA) :
First of all I love this phone. Windows 8 easy to use. Not many apps but enough for me. The problem is, if you get one from anywhere but the US there is no 4G on the phone. I use ATT but can only get 3G. The phone I received was branded Telestra not ATT. It was unlocked and worked fine but be aware of this.

Anonymous (Egypt) :
I purchased this phone not to long ago, I have to admit its a pretty good phone. Its thin and lightweight and unique looking. I love how you can personalize almost everything on the phone. It's super quick and doesn't freeze, but the market doesn't have much games and apps. I know that this is my fault but when I was getting out of my car the phone fell and shattered. It probably only fell less then two feet. Now I've had other phones and they've had a lot worst falls then 2 feet and the screen didnt shatter, getting a small scratch at the most. The design of the screen can use a lot of improvement. The screen slightly curves out and is made of pure glass. Glass bits were also falling out of the screen too. I don't know about you but I don't think that's suppose to happen. Overall it's a pretty good phone but the design could definitely use improvement.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét