Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

HTC Desire HD A9191 Unlocked GSM Android Discounts

Alan Almeida (Santiago, Chile) :
The screen is amazing, the processor is the fastest, android 2.2 is the coolest, the photos quality are unbelievable... The only thing that i didn't like is the batery duration. You gonna probably need a charger near you all the time. I have one at home, one in the car and another one in the office.

Suigeneris (VA,USA) :
The phone worked fine for a few months after I bought it. I started to have problems after 4-5 months of use; it first started with the phone's speakers which was fixed buy an authorized party fairly cheaply. Then came the more recent problem (12 months of use, phone was never dropped or sustained any physical damage) where the phone no matter what I do constantly vibrates. I bought this from FGS TRADING, INC through Amazon and it was clearly marked to have no warranty but I am beginning to think that the phone wasn't new and possibly refurbished. Very Unhappy with my purchase of this HTC.

Reza R "Reza R" (Vienna, Austria) :
I am tired of sending this phone to repair. Each time I should wait for about 10 days. The quality of the phone is very bad.
Each time you drop it on the ground Wifi, Bluetooth and volume key will die and you should send them to repair >:(

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét