Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HTC myTouch 3G Unlocked Android Discounts

Mehul J. Kamdar (Des Plaines, IL, USA) :
We use HTC phones and this is a gift for someone overseas. The price was excellent and the phone arrived in time and in superb condition. I would strongly recommend the seller and would gladly buy from them again. Yes, this is what I say about every seller whom I've bought from through Amazon - I've never had bad service, ever.

Herold Bazile (Chicago, IL.) :
None of them were unlocked. I have to buy a new phone when I got to my vacation destination. None of the phone was Unlocked. I bought 3 of them one for me and the other two was for my Nephews. I was wondering if the vendor can help me unlock them. If the phone was supose to be unlocked why was the phone locked?

Gloria MaysKeys (HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA, US) :
Phome did not last 2months before it stop working.. Look at the battery part and found that the Red Dot had been cover over with a white dot. .Do not trust the seller...Purchase phone as New.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét